Friday, November 16, 2007

All about the Benjamins

This WGA strike has me pretty conflicted. At the same time that I support the writers' desire to get paid when studios make money off their work, I really don't want my shows to go away. Unfortunately, Battlestar Galactica and Bionic Woman have both stopped production because of the strike. If this means BW goes away, well, that's just not enough of a loss to have me very upset. BSG is another matter, though. At least some of BSG's fourth & final season has been shot, but production was due to continue until March, so it seems there's still much to be done. SciFi has not yet released any information about how this will affect things when (if...?) BSG starts back up, but at this point things don't look good.

Also, it appears that Heroes is indeed ending its second season early, three episodes from now.

As much as I don't want the real world interfering with my entertainment, I gotta side with the writers on this one.

No comments: