Friday, September 21, 2007

A week of worship at the glowing altar

Next week oughta be some kind of holy week in fandom. Monday, the new season of Heroes begins and I'm itchin' for it to get started. Though the last episode of season one left me unimpressed and even a little disappointed, I'm plenty ready to get sucked into another adventure.

Two days later, on Wednesday, Bionic Woman premieres. I don't know much about it and I wasn't the biggest fan of the original series. However, it sure looks slick, and I'm eager to see more from Executive Producer David Eick [BSG].

Finally, Friday is the start of Stargate Atlantis season four. I'm not caught up and I only know bits & pieces of what's going on in the story, but I'm okay with that. Over time, I'll watch the previous three seasons & hopefully come to the conclusion that it was indeed worth my time.

As a little bonus on top of all that, Michael Shanks [Daniel Jackson on SG-1] is guest starring on Tuesday's Eureka.

No comments: