Friday, February 29, 2008

I hope I'm the final cylon!

Because I'm a goddamn fool, I've been reading too many spoilers for the upcoming season of Battlestar Galactica. I oughta lay off that shit before I'm completely ruin't. Well, since I'm not mean enough to post about any of them here, I'll just get off that train right now.

Yay, season 4 starts Friday, April 4, at 10pm EST! SciFi is kicking things off a week prior, on March 28, with two half-hour specials. In case you missed the first three seasons, the first half-hour will be a recap of where the story is so far. That will be followed by a wanktacular half-hour of BSG's "impact on pop culture," wherein celebrities talk about how great BSG is. I want to roll my eyes and mutter "oy," but I'll probably watch both because I'm the exact kind of sucker they're targeting.

Also, the season 3 DVDs will finally be available March 18. Update: Just to note, the SciFi Channel is reporting in two different places on their site a release date of March 18, as well as March 25. I guess we'll see!

No comments: