Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just say fuck

As much as I loathe the replacement of a good swear word on a tv show, this list includes some of the best from scifi. Not surprisingly, Battlestar Galactica's "frak" starts the list, which also includes Farscape's "frell," "smeg" from Red Dwarf, and "shazbot" from Mork & Mindy.

I'd always rather hear "fuck," or whatever word can't be said on most tv. Just as a show won't usually grab me if there's not someone hot on it, I can be lured into a show by the language. Of course, it's usually shows with swearing that get me, but hey, I like swearing.

2 comments:

Yodood said...

seems we both decided to discuss "fuck"ing simultaneously … or thereabouts.

Erica said...

Hahaha! I noticed that and it made me laugh, then laugh more because you noticed it, too :)