Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fans confirm: SGA good

Yes, I've called awards shows mockable shit, but nonetheless, I think this is pretty cool: in a wankeriffic coup, Stargate Atlantis won the people's choice award for favourite scifi show. I even helped with that, casting my vote at least every day I remembered to go to the site. If you want to see the acceptance speech, featuring Jewel Staite (Keller), Joe Flanigan (Sheppard), David Hewlett (McKay) and Rachel Luttrell (Teyla), go here. (You'll have to scroll down to the right category, then select "view speech," then wait...and wait...and eventually it'll play.)

I wonder what they do with the little statue. Maybe the cast & crew pass it around for awhile, until it ends up in someone's attic, gathering dust between the trick trunk from Uncle Mort's old magic act and the dessicated remains of little Billy's third grade macaroni art masterpiece.

Good job, SGA! Also, new ep tomorrow night. Yay!

No comments: