Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Share the love

Recently I had the opportunity to introduce a friend to Battlestar Galactica. To my joy, he was hooked. In the few days he was here on vacation, we watched the miniseries & the first few episodes of season one. It feels good to get someone into one of my geeky interests, partly to share the joy, partly to validate how I waste my time.

On a much less pleasant note, my GameCube is spazzing :( After a bit of gameplay, it stops working and tells me it can't read the disc, consult the manual. I suppose I should cut it some slack, though - it's been on continuously for over a month. This has happened before, so I'm sure it's just tired of my game & needs a break. It better start working soon, though, because someone needs to save Hyrule and rescue Zelda!

No comments: