Sunday, December 30, 2007

Because geeks like tests

Just when I was feeling uncertain about my geek cred, this aural quiz put my concerns to rest.








Take the Sci fi sounds quiz I received 78 credits on
The Sci Fi Sounds Quiz

How much of a Sci-Fi geek are you?
Take the Sci-Fi Movie Quiz


The quiz has 14 questions with accompanying sounds. I'm bummed it didn't tell me which ones I missed, but actually, there weren't that many I was guessing at. Otoh, it told me I am a major scifi geek, but 78 out of 100 doesn't seem all that impressive.

Go on, go test your geekitude!

3 comments:

Yodood said...

you out geeked me at a mere 71%, but then what did I expect. Some of those sounds were pretty obscure. It gave me an idea to collect another set of sounds from my favorite movies and send them to you for our own version of the quiz.

Erica said...

Ah ha! That is a most excellent idea, and I'd love to hear what you come up with.

Alex Colby said...

I'm amazed, astonished, and a whole lot embarrassed to admit that I trumped your ponk ass. I got a 92!