Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Like satisfying a jones

Aspects of this week's Heroes tweaked me just right. Claire's revelation about her father made me really unhappy, but I like what it does for the story. She knew he used to have a pretty dirty job, but I think having its proof so up close & personal made it more starkly real for her. He used to be responsible for doing pretty much what he's now trying to protect her from. Oh yeah, and if the painting Mohinder found is any indication, he will not be successful. Ouch.

I like what's happening with Hiro & Kensei, though Hiro's choice to stay behind doesn't entirely sit well. It seems out of character for someone who's so very aware of his potential to change history. Of course, if it means more David Anders, I'm for it. I guess we'll see how that pans out. It's nice that Hiro found a way to get a message to Ando and I hope Ando is able to take a more active role in Hiro's escapades again soon.

Though she was only onscreen for a matter of seconds, it sure was nice to see Nichelle Nichols. Wouldn't it be a hoot if we found out she's "different" too. And that leads us to Niki. I'm bettin' Jessica's not going to be so cooperative when it comes to being "cured." That oughta be interesting.

If you've been following along at home, you can guess at my reaction to Sylar's reappearance. Heheh, boy, do I like 'em bad! While he does confused and pained well enough, he really nails evil. Unfortunately, things aren't looking so good for him of late and I'm very curious to know what happened to all his abilities.

No comments: