Thursday, March 1, 2007

An explosive Heroes

What a bad ass episode! It's been a little while since I've said anything about Heroes; the past few eps haven't been bad, but they haven't been especially noteworthy either. This week was altogether something else. The shit really went down in the Bennet household and secrets are coming out. We got so much background on Mr. Bennet, yet we still know nothing about the aims of his employer. I loved finding out Claude was his partner, and how Claude's departure from his company came about.

I'm so glad I was wrong about not seeing George Takei's character again :) I guess my first guess was right, that he's a colleague of Linderman's. Heh, and I thought I was being facetious. This bodes well for another appearance by Takei, and adds another datapoint to the interconnectedness of all these characters.

Parkman is definitely getting more interesting. Maybe now he'll finally get to do something. Ted's freakout was very excellent, and now, bless his vengeful heart, Ted is contained. But I wonder, didn't everyone who was in the house get exposed to ridiculously high doses of radiation? Everyone but Claire should be pretty near death, if I'm to trust my scifi-garnered knowlege of close contact with radiation sources.

So, Mohinder is Sylar's unwitting accomplice, and Parkman is looking like Bennet's new freak partner. Where are Claire & the Haitian headed? This ep reminded me that I've wondered what the Haitian's deal was with not letting anyone know he can talk until Claire.

No comments: