Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thus endeth BSG season 3

Holy shit.

Holy frakkin' shit. During the ep, I was making mental notes in anticipation of this post, working out my analysis and brilliant observations. Then it ended and all I could do was squeal.

Holy frakkin' shit.

As soon as the bogey showed up on Apollo's DRADIS, I knew it was our girl. Man, am I glad to see her!

A friend of mine, far more brilliant than I, suggested that the cylon fleet that just turned up on the humans' doorstep is in fact not the fleet that's been following them all this time, but rather the final five's fleet. We know they're somewhere, and we know the other seven don't talk about them. It's entirely possible we'll be meeting them pretty early in the next season. I like that idea, that would make me happy.

Saul, poor Saul. He spends the entire season trying to find his footing, only to get his whole world knocked out from under him. And finally he "remembers" who he is - Saul Tigh, officer in the Colonial Fleet. It took finding out he's a cylon to wake him up.

So, now we have confirmation of four of the final five. Who's the fifth?

And speaking of those other four, the Chief being revealed as a cylon means that there's another human-cylon hybrid that no one knows about [assuming, of course, that Cally's not a cylon as well].

All right, I'm going to have to watch this ep a couple more times before I can spew out anything else.

Did I mention, holy frakkin' shit?

No comments: