Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Small changes afoot!

Groove on the new look! While I want my page to be spiffy and draw "ooo!"s & "aaah!"s from my friends, my priority is the information, so I just wanted to add something pretty to the page, and throw in some extras along the sidebar. The text in the image at the top is practically unreadable, but that's okay because the important stuff is in the posts. For your entertainment, I am starting a new feature wherein I post a picture & a short paragraph about something related to my geekery. I don't know how often it'll change, but enjoy some Show & Tell when you stop by! I've also added labels to the posts, so if you're looking only for posts on one subject, there's now an easy way to find them. Finally, I've added a list of links to interesting/useful sites.

No comments: