Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Space-time Addiction

Since I'm all excited about having just started following some NASA Twitter feeds, I'm compelled to recommend checking them out. NASA Astronauts is a consolidation of astronauts' tweets, and includes very cool things like exceptional photos from the ISS. There's also NASA, for agency news, project happenings and groovy pictures.


I swear I will not use it for evil (unless, of course, David Warner is Evil, in which case I'll do pretty much anything he wants) - kickass replica of the map from Time Bandits.


I enjoy my games, especially CivIII, and now that I have the N64, I've been playing a good bit of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Zelda, in particular, has all the hallmarks of a video game addiction, according to 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted. For a cracked.com article to have substance is unusual enough, but this one's got actual information as well as links to other cool, interesting articles about how technology is ruining us. Pardon me now while I go save the princess.

No comments: