Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stargate Continuum trailer

Though I've watched the first Stargate straight-to-DVD flick, The Ark of Truth, I haven't posted about it yet and I'm not sure I will. I just don't have that much to say; it was a decent episode, on par with anything else from seasons 9 & 10. The movie I'm looking forward to, though, comes out this July - Stargate Continuum.

If you're impatient like I am, and can tolerate terrible quality, check out the trailer that was shown last weekend at the Stargate con in Vancouver. Be warned, it's a fan recording of the showing, so it really looks awful. Also, I wouldn't expect it to be available for very long. Hopefully, an official trailer will be online soon.

No surprise here, but I squeed along with the rest of the audience when Jack O'Neill showed up onscreen.

No comments: